Walter J. Pearce
I am an independent insurance and investment broker representing all of the major insurance companies in Canada. As a broker, I partner and work with specialists in the insurance industry that can further assist my clients, including:
- An Individual & Corporate Estate and Succession Planning Specialist
- An Investment Specialist
- An Estate and Succession Planning Lawyer
The insurance industry is ever evolving; it is my belief and practice that continuing education is of the utmost importance to stay current and ahead of changes and new regulations. I also believe that a formal education is paramount to planning and reaching client goals in my practice. My designations include:
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP): Personal financial planning for all ages and all financial situations.
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU): Technical financial planning for high net worth individuals, as well as succession and estate planning for business owners and individuals. This is the highest level of standard that can be achieved in the industry.
- Certified Health Insurance Specialist (CHS): Planning for living benefits such as disability, critical illness and long-term care insurance.
- Registered Employee Benefits Consultant (REBC) and Group Benefits Associate (GBA): Support for coordinators who work in employee benefits (group plans) and compensation models for corporations and the small business sector, including pensions.