Whether your financial needs are as simple as help with budgeting or more complex like working through a technical estate or succession planning for your major corporation, I have the tools and resources to help.
Today the Insurance and Financial Planning industry leave many people feeling overwhelmed, confused and intimidated. I help individuals and business owners unravel the complexities of their Insurance and Financial Planning world—explaining everything in laymen’s terms, enabling them to make informed decisions.
Every client I work with is dealt with personally and confidentially and receives a customized plan based on their specific needs; if needs evolve, so can their plan.
What to Expect / The Process
It’s important to begin the relationship with all potential clients by meeting to determine their individual insurance and financial planning needs.
- With each prospective client, there is a 30 minute to 45 minute fact-gathering session. If the client chooses to move forward, we either meet to discuss ideas, strategies, and concepts for their insurance options or we conduct a more thorough assessment of their financial facts and goals.
- Then, we begin more detailed and specific planning that includes utilizing the expertise of specialists with whom I partner. Next, options are presented that are specific to the prospective client’s goals. After the client decides which options are best, we begin implementation.
Meetings are kept short, precise and organized. We do not spend unnecessary hours with my clients or prospective clients, just enough to get full understanding of their insurance and financial planning needs.
We offer a variety of services tailored to individuals. But instead of focusing on just one aspect of a client’s Insurance and Financial Planning needs, we can help make each individual’s entire portfolio is covered.
- Financial Planning
- Investment Planning
- Estate Planning
- Critical Illness
- Long-term Care
- RRSP’s, RRIF’s, RDSP’s & RESP’s
To make sure your business is covered, I offer a variety of business services. However, I meet with each client to make sure they are fully protected, instead of simply focusing on one aspect of Insurance and Financial Planning.
- Employee Group
- Benefits Planning
- Employee Group
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Business and Estate and Succession Planning.
- Exit Strategies
Whether you travel within Canada, a Snowbird Travelling south or you are Backpacking the world, we will go over your needs for your travel insurance needs, and will offer you a quote.
Insurance products and services are offered by Walter James Pearce.